We encourage our members to write for our blog and newsletter, InforMATIon. Please submit stories in the fields of translation, interpretation, and languages. The following submission types are welcome:
· Commentary on translation and interpreting issues
· Letters to the editor
· Book reviews
· Reviews (of technology, resources, etc.)
· Translator/interpreter profiles or interviews
· Announcements (awards, jobs, events, etc.)
· Reprints (with permission from original publisher)
Suggested length is 300-800 words. Occasionally we will consider longer, feature-length articles of 2,000-2,500 words. Photographs and graphics in the form of .gif or .jpeg are also accepted.
Upcoming submission deadlines:
· March 1, 2023 for Summer 2023 issue
· June 1, 2023 for Fall 2023 issue
· October 15, 2023 for Winter 2023 issue
· Jan 1, 2024 for Spring 2024 issue
Submit files in Microsoft Word format to kelleydsalas[at]gmail[dot]com, with the subject line “InforMATIon Article Submission.” Please include the author’s name and contact information in the e-mail. Add 3-4 lines of biographical information at the end of the article. Articles may be edited for clarity and length.