We are currently accepting articles for the Summer 2020 issue. Submissions are due by Wednesday, July 1, 2020.
We encourage our members to actively contribute to inforMATIon. We ask that you submit items of interest in the fields of translation, interpretation, and languages. Below is a list of submission types we accept:
- Comments on issues within the profession
- Technology tips and reviews
- Letters to the editor
- Book reviews
- Summaries of monthly meetings
- Announcements such as awards and job opportunities
- Announcements of events relating to the profession
Maximum length for features is 2,500 words. Photographs and graphics in the form of .gif or .jpeg are also accepted.
2020-2021 Submission deadlines:
- July 1, 2020 for Summer 2020 issue
- October 1, 2020 for Fall 2020 issue
- January 15, 2021 for Winter 2021 issue
- April 1, 2021 for Spring 2021 issue
Submit files in Microsoft Word format via e-mail to editor Catherine Breckenridge with the subject line “inforMATIon Article Submission”. Please include the author’s name and contact information in the e-mail. Add 3-4 lines of biographical information at the end of the article. The editor reserves the right to edit each article.